TASKS & MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Senior Developer with a good knowledge of development best practices, you will have the opportunity to work closely with members of the Product, Development, Operations and Support teams and will be a key player across all development areas including defining the architecture, features, design and processes of our products.
In short, your main tasks will be:
- During the planning cycle, you understand and challenge team members, business as well as technical.
- Intuitively, you are aware of when time is not on your side and will communicate new timelines proactively to stakeholders who need to manage client expectations.
- Writing epics, stories and tasks is second nature for you.
- Jira is the home of all that you do.
- You are a Git hound, and as such, will review Pull Requests for style, structure and business requirement completeness.
- You will ensure that test coverage of the code you write mitigates any risk that the continuous integration could encounter.
- You are passionate about documentation and markdown is your tool of choice to ensure we obtain and maintain our knowledge in internal and client-facing repositories.
- Constructive criticism is one of your strengths and will be applied when mentoring less-experienced developers on the team.
- You are an excellent communicator called upon to explain technical issues to non-technical people in both French and English, verbally and in written form.
## Programming Languages
- Python (3.5+)
- Salesforce [SOQL]
- BigQuery SQL
- Message Broker systems [RabbitMQ, Pub Sub]
## Essential Tools
- Basic linux command line
- Drone CI
- Google Ad Manager
- Google Cloud Platform
## Additional Tools and Libraries
- Basic python tooling (virtualenv, pip)
THE PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to reason about distributed systems
- Ability to collaborate with non technical colleagues to solve operational issues
- Comfortable with Message Broker systems and development tools
- Aptitude of modeling complex objects in Salesforce
- Comfortable with two-way synchronization with Salesforce and other connected systems
- Have recent and relevant experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment systems
SOME ADDITIONAL “NICE TO HAVE”
- Knowledge of the general design of Data Management Platforms (DMP)
- Knowledge of postgres in an OLTP context
- Knowledge of go
- Knowledge of Oauth2
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT M32 CONNECT
- Start-up spirit in an open space environment
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Accessible location, closed to the metro and the Central Station
- Flexible work schedule
- Possibility to work from home
- Free coffee, healthy snacks and refreshments