TASKS & MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
As an AdOps specialist, you will work closely with our clients, national and international publishers, as well as our sales and integration managers and teams. You will be a key player in the creation and implementation of campaign delivery strategies as well as in the optimization of their digital properties’ monetization. To do so, you will work on various platforms and with several types of products, all in a constantly changing environment.
In short, your main tasks will be to:
- Support and advise different clients and partners in their digital advertising sales.
- Participate in the development of sales strategies according to the requests received.
- Run our clients and partners’ digital advertising campaigns.
- Manage programmatic campaigns purchased on the networks.
- Do the required tests to validate creatives before they go live.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure their full delivery.
- Participate in the testing and implementation of new digital advertising products.
- Participate in the implementation of a DMP (Data Management Platform) with our partners.
- Participate in the implementation of innovative platforms and products.
- Act as the main point of contact for our clients and publishers outside of Quebec.
THE PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the digital industry, or any similar experience
- Knowledge of Ad Manager (DFP) and AppNexus, an important asset
- Knowledge of data management (DMP), an asset
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Very good sense of organization
- Willingness to learn
- Autonomous, resourceful and self-motivated
- Team player
- English and French, written and spoken
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT M32 CONNECT
- Start-up spirit in an open space environment
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Accessible location closed to the metro and the Central Station
- Flexible work schedule, from home during the pandemic